MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Friday, August 2

EVE T : DOUBLE DATE BAG

Immediately I knew this bag would be at my side all summer while bicycling through the city. I saw it from about 40 feet away and the inclination to zip and unzip was just too strong for me. I was also fortunate to meet the maker of such spatial cleverness, not to mention colour combination sister. Lavender, black, and silver? It was February and she had cracked my summer wear combination! All the same I didn’t buy it right away. I stewed in its memory for a few weeks. Finding a great vintage leather bag is something I’ve always had an eye/change purse for, and here I was for the first time, on the verge of purchasing my brand new “it” bag that I truly loved and didn’t need.

The Double Date bag in lavender pebbled leather.

We’re halfway through the summer and I’ve got no regrets. It smoothly uncoils with a zip and there’s always more room in there than I think, like Mary Poppins’ carpet bag. Yes I’m exaggerating, but it fits all my superfluous belongings while beefing up most outfits! Sarah Law is the wiz behind the zip and I look forward to having more bag crushes in the future.

- Eve Tobolka












No comments:

Post a Comment