MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Friday, April 27

LAMBS CONDUIT



On the hunt for the perfect suit, we were directed to Lambs Conduit, a charming street lined with shops specializing in British-made brands like Oliver Spencer and Private White.  The visual merchandising for Folk Clothing caught my attention with my eye being particularly drawn to the marble heads standing guard.  Artist Paul Vanstone, a friend to the company, sculpts these enchanting figures.  The gentleman working the shop told me that people often inquire about purchasing them, to which he responds, "only if you can lift it out of here."  It was my great desire to carry one home, but I'm afraid my spaghetti arms would have failed me.   Unfortunately, I was so enamoured of the sculptures, I didn't pay much attention to the clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment