MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Monday, February 27

QUEEN ANNE'S SECRET










I often wondered how women managed their fertility before pills, patches and implants became the norm.  In looking into the matter I found a wealth of historic solutions, my favorite being Queen Anne's Lace seeds.  Also know as Wild Carrot, seeds from this plant have been used as a contraceptive method for centuries.  1 teaspoon of dried seeds, taken daily, is a welcome alternative to the birth control pill.  

For complete instructions, side effects and success rates, visit Sister Zeus, an informative website on "synergistic fertility management".  I love her voice and she is very good at listing books and readings related to natural methods.  I found her link to Wild Carrot Seeds for Herbal Contraception by Robin Bennett very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment