MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Sunday, February 26

MARBLED PLASTIC


A marbled surface of any material is a passion of mine.  I spotted these oversized plastic cups at an auction last spring and it could not be helped.  I bid on an entire lot for these 2 items and the Goodwood community must have thought I was suffering from lunacy.  We really filled  the truck with treasures that day and delighted in peameal bacon on a bun.

I'm uncertain of what to do with these cups as they are nauseating to drink from and plastic tastes terrible.  I saw a matching salad bowl with serving utensils at the St. Lawrence market in it’s original packaging  - a supposed unopened and unwanted wedding gift.





No comments:

Post a Comment