MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Friday, May 3

EVE T JEWELLERY


Fashion manuals of the past suggest that big shiny earrings are best worn around the holiday season, perhaps for the reason that everything else is brightly lit, it's then acceptable to really spruce up the lobes as well. Nevertheless, saving my favourite baubles for one season is just not in my wheelhouse. Here are some sunshine gems i'll be sporting this summer, and beyond.

Below : (1) A birthday present from Patricia Fields in New York - Thank you Morgan McCallister Bradley! (2) Antique market finds I wore mostly throughout me and my husband's courtship. (3) Stone and glass gems from Chelsea Antiques Market.

-Eve Tobolka






No comments:

Post a Comment