MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Friday, March 16

CARHARTT

I can't help but like the story behind the Carhartt brand.  Starting his company in 1889 as a small producer of overalls,  Hamilton Carhartt always discussed his designs with the workers destined to wear them.  He stated - I believe that when a man wears an article that I manufacture, his self-respect is increased because he knows that it is made by an honest manufacturer, who is honest with his employees.  I hope that the company, still family run, stays true to this mandate of their founder.

This is a shirt for a real modern cowboy.  It takes a broad frame and a confident mosey to pull off this saddle-blanket-inspired weave.  I think I know a fellow up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment