MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Tuesday, May 13

WISTERIA

Wisteria always makes me think of murder.  It was probably the Sherlock Holmes story "The Adventure at Wisteria Lodge" that got me started, but having lived with Wisteria for many years, I've come to learn her strangling ways as she has attempted to choke the lilac and the power cables.  I do believe that Wisteria could eventually pull the house down if left to her own devices.

I'm lucky to get a score of blooms, so I was shocked and jealous to see the purple petals in abundance all over Paris.  That town loves to prune so rethinking my tentative snips, I got aggressive in preparation for Toronto's spring.  You'll see her at the bottom looking naked and forlorn in contrast to her French sisters.  










No comments:

Post a Comment