MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Monday, May 5

BEING BOURNE





During my stay in Paris, I eschewed the obvious fantasy about an elegant past complete with gowns and tailcoats, instead looking to The Bourne Identity as fodder for personal fiction. Cities can be difficult to navigate; to me, what makes Jason Bourne such an endearing character is his ability to look at a map for 10 seconds and have an intricate knowledge of every side street, yet at the same time be completely dumbfounded as to who he is.  For my entertainment, (and maybe yours) I documented some of the Paris landmarks as Bourne, with Henri Fabergé, Eryn Foster, Sara Goodchild, Afie Jurvanen, Ann Marie Peña, and Naomi indulging me behind the lens. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment