MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Friday, October 11

EVE T : FALL STRIPES



A few days prior to the purchase of this coat, I was told that Goodwill at Sherbourne and Bloor – my favourite thrift spot and arguably the best in the city – closed for some gentrification reason, I’m sure. Double Take, not the next best thing but in the neighbourhood, became my default destination for bargain shopping that day. And after some time of flipping through musky racks, I came across this housecoat/smoking jacket/Clair Huxtable trench. It's 80's architecture vs. chevron pattern couldn't be more me. I love it. But I’m still very upset about the Goodwill closing.

Dominic Bellissimo is a Toronto native hired by cloth coat and leather manufacturer Lindzon Ltd. after graduating from Sheridan College in 1981. His website fails to inform beyond 2006, however, his online presence assures me there’s more to come from this skilled designer. 

-Eve Tobolka








No comments:

Post a Comment