MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Monday, July 2

BROKEN SQUEEGEE

It is a sad day when a favorite tool dies.  Live Country Music bought me this squeegee back in 2005 to print their first album.  It's seen a lot of action since, but I still thought it would outlive me, it seemed so sturdy.  What an unsettling surprise today when it crumbled mid stroke.  I tried to nail it back together but it had given up the ghost.  I shouldn't be so sentimental about inanimate objects but should rather celebrate that the former bandmates of LCM (Chuck Erlichman, Doug Paisley, Ian Russel and Matthew Barber) are still working musicians and have graduated beyond small-run, screen printed covers.




1 comment: