MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Friday, February 15

PANT ONESIE



This nameless onesie was purchased on Gerrard Street East at Foxy Boutique: the best closed vintage shop in Toronto, I think. Michelle, Foxy herself, sold the dusty mauve statement to me for 10 dollars in 2003 and it remains my favourite fancy ensemble. With only a narrow rectangle exposing the back, this one-piece pantsuit is cinched high, draped right, all while simultaneously being tight and loose. I really love it. I don’t even know what fabric it’s made of but I sometimes dramatically daydream that it would be my Mrs. Havisham outfit, just withering away with and on me.

Photos and text by Eve Tobolka






No comments:

Post a Comment