MONDAY
Forum
TUESDAY
Interiors and Exteriors
WEDNESDAY
Portraits
THURSDAY
Art and Design
FRIDAY
Fashion
SUNDAY
Objects and Antiquities

Sunday, April 21

COOKSTOWN ANTIQUES BARN

I've been visiting the Cookstown Antiques Barn since I was teenager.  You're not going to find super deals here, but the atmosphere is wonderful and there is always something of interest in among the tchotchkes.  I remember being very excited to take home a Victorian chain mail purse when I was 16.  This time I walked away empty handed, coveting a lovely landscape painting, but balking at the $1200  price tag.  I'm happy having the photo record you'll see below.














2 comments:

  1. I went here last summer and one booth was selling a "warm coffee served daily" sign from Dollarama FOR 18 DOLLARS! Nice barn though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the building and the tunes make up for some of the questionable "antiques"

      Delete